Carhartt WIP, Thrasher, MTV Europe, ESPN, Kingpin Mag, Sidewalk Mag, North Mag, Slave Skateboards, Belfast City Council, Florecast Mag.
- 'How Far Have We Come' solo exhibition - Ulster Hall, Belfast.
- 'Fragments II' Royal Ulster Academy's 132nd annual exhibition - Ulster Museum, Belfast.
- Carhartt's 'Format Perspective' international group exhibition - London, Paris, Berlin, Tokyo, Melbourne, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Lisbon, New York, Los Angeles, Malmo, Rio de Janeiro.
- 'Lepidozomia Perofskyiana I' Royal Ulster Academy's 135th annual exhibition - Ulster Museum Belfast.
- 'Where am in the photo' group exhibition in association with Belfast Photo Festival & Golden Thread Gallery, Belfast.
- 'Plants of the Tropical Ravine' group exhibition with Brian Ballard RUA, Lisa Ballard ARUA, & Diana Oxlade - Ulster Museum, Belfast.
- 'Stu Robinson's Belfast' article in issue 95 Kingpin Mag.
- Carhartt WIP's 'Format Perspective' book in association with the documentary video.
- 'MTV's European Music Awards, Belfast' Event Guide.
- 'Stu Robinson Digressions' interview in issue 220 Sidewalk Mag.
- 'Still Shooting on Film' gallery Issues 2-5 North Skate Mag.
- Carhartt WIP's 'Saint Denis, what happens when you grow up too fast' documentary stills.